According to the immigration law of Canada, unless ICCRC tell you otherwise, all supporting documents must be in English or French. If the documents are not in English or French, one must send it with the English or French translation, an affidavit from the person who completed the translation and a certified photocopy of the original document.


In Québec, documents must be translated by certified translator from the Ordre des traducteurs terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec (Ottiaq).

For new immigrants, the most common documents needed to be translated are: 

1. Driver license 

2. High school graduation certificate

3. Transcripts 

4. Birth certificate 

5. Business license 

6. Vaccination record

7. Degree certificate 

8. Graduation certificate

Contact us if you need to have certified translation!